Dresses are so versatile, both smart and casual, so you can choose how smart or casual you would like to be for your day at the office. The smartest choice would be a shirt style dress, in black, blue or grey and the most casual choice would be a maxi, flowery dress, but no matter your choice, dresses will always make you refined and elegant.
The types of dresses most suitable for the office would be:
– An A-line dress fits perectly at the hips and then flares out, giving you the flare and elegance. The flare can be as much or as little as you like.
– The blazer dress is formal, with the front fastening with a double-breasted blazer look. A smart looking dress, that will turn heads at the office. For that polished touch, a belt can be added, to show-off your figure.
– A fit and flare dress that has a fitted top, with the bottom flaring out. This is a popular choice, suiting most figures.
– A pencil dress is a straight cut dress. A simple dress tucking in at the waist, giving you a slimming look, with slits adding a touch of flare.
– A sheath dress has the magic to slim you, a figure-hugging dress with the waistline hugging. to you giving that hourglass look.
– A shift dress, with its simplistic shape is both smart and casual, making it popular. It simply hangs on the body and it would come alive in different colours and patterns.
– A wrap dress crosses over, with a tie to secure it. It’s wrap creates an effortless shape, with it’s flowly fabric, giving you instamt confidence.