…you can never have enough of, a key and versatile fashion item.
Originally designed for miners, modern jeans were made popular as casual wear by Marlon Brando and James Dean in their 1950s films, leading to the fabric becoming a symbol of rebellion among teenagers. From the 1960s onwards, jeans became common among various youth subcultures and subsequently young members of the general population. Nowadays, they are one of the most popular types of specialty trousers.
I own about eleven styles of jeans, for different weather, occasions and mood, I wear jeans with a shirt, to give the look a smarter vibe. The reason jeans are a key fashion item, is because they are almost invisible, meaning that you can match them with almost anything and it will give you, your desired look. This is where you can be creative, one of my favourite styles is a pair of Skinny jeans with a checked shirt, matched with tan coloured cowboy boots and cowboy jacket.
Some other great looks are:
- Skinny jeans, with a smart white shirt and knee high boots or heels.
- Flared jeans, with a Victorian style shirt, tucked in and flat or wedged shoes.
- Straight leg cut jeans, with flower print shirt and flat shoes.
- Boyfriend jeans, with a vest top and your favourite trainer.
- Slim jeans, with a t-shirt, blazer and heels.
Put on your chosen pair of jeans and rock your life!